Whether you plan to buy or refinance, whether it’s your first home or your fourth – FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan financing can help place your goal within closer reach. FHA financing can be just the right financial tool if you don’t earn a high income right now, or you haven’t saved a lot of money yet. These accomodating loans were designed to offer the extra help you may need in fixed- or adjustable-rate programs that are right for you, right now. The Right Financing – First Time, Every Time
- Manageable – With gift funds acceptable to apply towards your down payment.
- Accommodating – With your choice of fixed-rate or adjustable-rate financing.
- Secure – With the predictable payments of a fixed-rate mortgage.
- Assumable – Which can make selling your home easier too!
Whatever your home financing needs, we are ready to help with a broad range of programs and personalized service.
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) offer government-insured mortgage loans. These loans have features that make them easier for first-time home buyers to obtain. These features include:
- Low down payment
- No maximum income/earning limitations
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate loans available for purchase loan
- Insurance from the federal government replaces private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Maximum loan amounts vary by county
Let us help you evaluate your personal situation and assist you in finding the loan program that works best to meet your individual goals and needs.
Why should you work with GLI?
Great Loans and Investments’ mission is to fulfill the home buyer’s dreams of ownership.
GLI’s customer satisfaction and our integrity is reflected in our “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Most important to us is customers satisfaction (Check out our customer reviews)
- 30+ years of mortgage lending experience
- Dedicated Mortgage Loan Consultants and personalized service
- Nationwide direct lender ranked as top 200 U.S. lenders
- Speedy process and approvals
- Rates and fees delivered as promised
Need expert advice on a new loan?
Call us at 800-974-4434 and speak with one of our experienced Mortgage Loan Consultants. Engage in a Live Chat with one of our mortgage bankers online. Complete our Free Quote form if you already know what you want. Complete our Online Loan Application and receive quick pre-approval!