Moving to an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage will not only give you peace of mind, it may even save you money in the long run. Though no one can accurately predict if rates are going to go down later (though many have tried), today’s low rates make it attractive for those with adjustable-rate mortgages to refinance to fixed-rate mortgages.
Here are the main reasons why you may like to move from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate:
- You’ll know exactly how much your monthly payment will be for the life of your loan, regardless of what happens in the market
- Guard against possible rate hikes; after the initial low-rate period of an ARM ends, you’re susceptible to a fluctuating market and could have to pay higher monthly payments
- If the property values in your area are dropping, you may want to refinance to a fixed-rate mortgage now to protect your investment
Ready to move to a fixed-rate mortgage? Give us a call at 800-974-4434 and we’ll get you started on the switch.
Why should you work with GLI?
Great Loans and Investments’ mission is to fulfill the home buyer’s dreams of ownership.
GLI’s customer satisfaction and our integrity is reflected in our “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Most important to us is customers satisfaction (Check out our customer reviews)
- 30+ years of mortgage lending experience
- Dedicated Mortgage Loan Consultants and personalized service
- Nationwide direct lender ranked as top 200 U.S. lenders
- Speedy process and approvals
- Rates and fees delivered as promised
Need expert advice on a new loan?
Call us at 800-974-4434 and speak with one of our experienced Mortgage Loan Consultants. Engage in a Live Chat with one of our mortgage bankers online. Complete our Free Quote form if you already know what you want. Complete our Online Loan Application and receive quick pre-approval!